Panasonic Toughbook CF-54 Mk2 Standard with 4G
Panasonic has redefined the design of semi-rugged notebooks with the launch of its Toughbook CF-54. Created for workers in the automotive diagnostic industry and field service workers specialising in mainly indoor repairs and maintenance, the new Toughbook CF-54 with Windows 10 Pro is one of the thinnest and lightest semi-rugged Toughbook. But it doesn’t compromise on durability, with a unique ‘honeycomb’ design for improved strength, MIL-STD 810G and spill resistant keyboard and touchpad area.
In terms of flexibility, the Toughbook CF-54 is equally outstanding. It offers a huge array of configuration options, making it easier for customers to have exactly the device they want.
The Toughbook CF-54 is available in two models, HD and Full HD.
Model No. CF-54D3961TE
Standard model (without touchscreen)
- Intel® Core™ i5-6300U vPro™ processor
- Windows 10 Pro
- 14" HD (1366 ×768 pixels) Active Matrix (TFT) colour LCD
- Lightweight and slim design (approx. 1.99 kg and 29.8mm)
- 4GB RAM (max. 16GB) and 256GB SSD (500GB HDD / 128GB SSD is optional)
- 3x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI, 1x LAN and SD card slot as standard
- Flexible configuration area* (DVD or 2nd battery or Smartcard reader or PC card)
- Flexible configuration port** (2nd LAN or d-GPS or 4th USB 2.0 or rugged USB)
- Long battery life of up to 11 hours, with hot swap* and second battery* (up to 18 hours)
- True serial port**, VGA** and 4G LTE* as option
- Operating temperature of -10 °C to +50 °C (HDD/SSD heater as standard)
- Robust honeycomb style magnesium casing with carry handle
- Withstands drops from a height of 76cm***
- Shock and vibration protected for vehicle docking
- 3-year standard manufacturers warranty
Please contact us on 0345 4591657 or via email to check availability / lead time or for more options available.
** Optional and requires extended back cover
***Non-operating, 6 surfaces (tested at Panasonic laboratory; no guarantee that unit will never be broken).