Panasonic Toughbook CF-54 Mk3 Premium (Full HD with Touchscreen)
Model No. CF-54J2284TE
Panasonic has redefined the design of semi-rugged notebooks with the launch of its Toughbook CF-54. Created for workers in the automotive diagnostic industry and field service workers specialising in mainly indoor repairs and maintenance, the new Toughbook CF-54 with Windows 10 Pro is one of the thinnest and lightest semi-rugged Toughbook. But it doesn’t compromise on durability, with a unique ‘honeycomb’ design for improved strength, MIL-STD 810G and spill resistant keyboard and touchpad area.
In terms of flexibility, the Toughbook CF-54 is equally outstanding. It offers a huge array of configuration options, making it easier for customers to have exactly the device they want.
The Toughbook CF-54 is available in three models (Entry, Mid and Premium).
- Intel® Core™ i5-7300U vPro™ processor
- Windows 10 Pro
- 14" IPS Full HD (1920 ×1080 pixels) Active Matrix (TFT) LCD
- Sunlight-viewable glove-enabled capacitive touchscreen (up to 1.000cd/m²)
- Light weight and slim design (approx. 2.1kg and 29.8mm)
- 4GB RAM (max. 32GB) and 256GB SSD (Optional 128GB SSD)
- 3x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI, 1x LAN and SD card slot as standard
- Flexible configuration area (DVD as standard or 2nd battery* or Smartcard reader* or PC card*)
- Flexible configuration port* (2nd LAN or d-GPS or 4th USB 2.0 or Rugged USB)
- Long battery life of up to 10 hours, with hot swap* and second battery* (up to 17 hours)
- 4G LTE* as option
- Operating temperature of -20 °C to +60 °C** (HDD/SSD heater as standard)
- Robust honeycomb style magnesium casing with carry handle
- Withstands drops from a height of 90cm**
- Shock and vibration protected for vehicle docking
- 3-year standard warranty
Please contact us on 0345 4591657 to check availability / lead time or for more options available.
**Tested by an independent third party lab following MIL-STD-810G and IEC 60529, Sections 13.4, 13.6.2, 14.2.5 and 14.3